Roof Replacement in Greater Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie, & Rhinebeck
Roof replacement is critical when your roof has sustained major damage or is over 20years old. At Lyndsey Roofing we take the time to inspect all aspects of the roofing system including the attic insulation, soffits, fascias, gutters and all roof penetrations like chimneys and skylights. Our professional, knowledgeable and dedicated staff will provide an estimate, and go over the process of a new roof installation. We are Greater Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie, and Rhinebeck’s trusted contractor for Roof Replacement.
Roof Replacement Options:
✓ Asphalt Composition Shingles. These are easy to obtain and low-cost, although not as aesthetically pleasing in comparison to other materials owing to its flat appearance.
✓ Wood Shake Shingles. These are visually appealing but can be on the pricey side. They are better for more steeply pitched roofs than for low-pitched ones.
✓ Slate Roofing. This high-end material is sheer eye candy, despite its feature of being slippery.
✓ Metal Roofing. This option remains a rarity and requires specialized contractors for the job of installing it.
✓ Rubber Slate or “Faux” Slate. Made by recycling post-industrial synthetics into “faux” slates, this is a popular trend due to its aesthetic appeal and budget-friendly convenience.
Lyndsey Roofing provides a full service installation of roofs to homeowners & businesses in Dutchess County including the Greater Hyde Park area, Poughkeepsie, Rhinebeck and surrounding areas. Unlike competitors, Lynsey Roofing refuses to put a layer of new roof over an existing one. They strongly believe in stripping the roof, and inspecting all areas to insure the structural integrity and longevity of the roof.
Here are a few points worth considering in the replacement of your roof and why Lyndsey Roofing is the optimal choice:
- Placing a new layer on top of the old one can place a heavy toll on your roof’s underlying frame. Lyndsey Roofing will start from the beginning, inspect everything and ensure no steps are skipped in the installation of your roof.
- Applying another layer over the old roof allows irregularities to telegraph through the new shingles. Application flaws of the first layer will be retained. Your old roof probably has curls, bumps and bubbles that can be an eyesore.
- While the idea of having to strip off the old layer before adding a new one can be daunting, as a professional roofing company we safely do the job in a timely manner. We want to save you time and money as well as work to stay within the estimated budget.
When to Replace Your Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie, or Rhinebeck Roof
- After a severe storm has caused irreversible damage
- To increase the value of your home
- To replace irreversible repairs
- To assist in the remodeling process of your home
Lyndsey Roofing specializes in inspecting and installing old, worn and damaged roofs. We understand that replacing your roof is a big investment. Don’t wait too long to replace your roof as increased damaged could end up costing you more than inspected. Our expert contractors are here to give you an estimate and go over the customized plan to repair or replace your roof.
Why Lyndsey Roofing for Roof Replacement in Greater Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie and Rhinebeck?
As a GAF Certified roofing contractor, a Home Advisor Top Rated contractor and an Angie’s List approved contractor, Lyndsey Roofing has the knowledge and professional staff to take care of all your roofing needs. Our crews in Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie, and Rhinebeck are dedicated to the job and happy to help you clarify any questions and concerns you have regarding roof replacements. As roof replacements are a big decision, you can call us today to learn more about obtaining an estimate and the process of replacing an old roof.
You can contact Lyndsey Roofing at 845-853-3770 and email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit contact page to fill out an inquiry. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.